Stanozolol, an anabolic steroid synthetically derived from dihydrotestosterone is a major androgen hormone and sex steroid. Commonly known as Winstrol, it was developed by Winthrop Laboratories over 50 years ago and is FDA-approved for use by adult men and women for therapeutic purposes with a prescription. There are six facts about Stanozolol bodybuilding everyone should know before taking it.
- Injectable Winstrol has an active life of 36 to 48 hours while that of oral Winstrol is 8 to 9 hours.
- Stanozolol is not structurally capable of converting chemically into estrogen.
- With its exceptional ability to increase mass and strength, Winstrol Stanozolol is perfectly suited to enhance off seasons cycle.
- Contrary to popular belief, it will not cause testicle atrophy. Instead, testicles simply lose some of their fullness and functioning, which returns to normal quickly after discontinuation of the steroid.
- Winstrol or Stanozolol depot is the name of the injectable form of Stanozolol, unique in that it is suspended in water rather than oil.
- Stanozolol bodybuilding participants can drink injectable Stanozolol since it is C17-alpha alkylated. This enables it to survive being processed (first pass) by the liver.
These are some facts which help one during transformation program.
Stanozolol has its own merits for bodybuilders like it is sold in oral, convenient form. Winstrol Stanozolol has been used to treat anemia (low red blood cell count) and hereditary angioedema, a disease that causes severe swelling of the airways, intestines, legs and arms. In addition, Stanozolol composition is water-based, making it safe for daily use. However using Winstrol Stanozolol daily (50 and 15 mg for men and women respectively) leads to significant gains that are usually permanent. So, it is best to use Stanozolol for no more than six weeks at a time to avoid too much stress on the liver. During this transformation program use of low grade Stanozolol may impact liver enzyme values, enlarge the prostate and negatively affect cholesterol levels. Abuse of Stanozolol may lead to increased BSP (bromsulphalein) retention, SGOT levels and serum bilirubin. Breast or prostate cancer should not use Stanozolol as it could stimulate cancer cell production. Night sweats, insomnia, suppression of testosterone, hair loss, acne and palpitations have been reported by men using Winstrol Stanozolol. One can find valuable, first-hand information about Winstrol Stanozolol, Stanozolol benefits and bodybuilding dosage recommendations on a Stanozolol bodybuilding forum. There are many great forums for Winstrol bodybuilding enthusiasts to discuss their experiences, ask questions and provide tips and advice about getting the most of Stanozolol. The best one just depends on the time and how recent people have been posting. Winstrol should be taken with proper exercise and idea diet, otherwise it will cause many side effects which can become sever latter. Winstrol is the fast steroid which took less time spam to provide more effects. Some of its side effects include headache, restlessness, and nausea, yellowing of skin or eye and hair loss.